Bulk Image Downloader, knows as (BID) is a powerful yet extremely easy to use image downloading software which integrated with your favorite browsers. It designed to bypassing all annoying popups and adverts and automatically download and save images from web page galleries to your computer. The program support for almost all popular image hosting sites and can also extract image information from regular text files and web pages where image links are listed as plain text.
Bulk Image Downloader Full Version is a simple way to download all the images on a web page it can download full sized images from almost any sites. In addition, Bulk Image Downloader (BID) is not just only allows you to download images but also can download thumbnailed video files including .avi, .mpeg, .wmv, .mov, and more; and supports videos hosted on sites such as YouTube, MegaVideo, Metacafe, DailyMotion, and more.
Bulk Image Downloader Key Features:
- Advanced heuristic method to locate full sized images
- Automatically batch Downloading from lists of URLs
- Can download up to 50 images at once (simultaneously)
- Create your own sequenced file names with ease
- Detect and download images from multi page galleries
- Integrates with Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome.
- Resume downloading if connection was broken
- Scan multi page and extract all image links
- Support for password protected websites
- Supports album downloading from social media
- Supports video downloading from YouTube, and more.
- Works with almost all popular image hosting sites
What’s new in Bulk Image Downloader 5.47:
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Internet connection
[ Uploadrar ]
[ Openload ]
[ Zippyshare ]
[ Uptobox ]
[ Userscloud ]
[ Dailyuploads ]
How to install/ activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Copy all files from Crack to program install dir#
- Always launch the program from the “loader”
- Install extensions (just drag and drop to browser)
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Never let the program to apply any updates!